My profound thanks to Anand from blabberwockying for consindering me for this award. Anand has been an integral part of this community from the very first day of the blogging101 course. His assistance and willingness towards others and his constant encouragement have been priceless to many involved.
- Express your gratitude to those who nominated you and link their blogs in your post.
- Display the award badge in your post as a proof of the nomination.
- Answer the quiz created by the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Nominate some bloggers who you think deserve this award.
- Create a quiz for these nominees and spread the love.
- Who are you? I am Carey (to sing with Joy) a writer, sister, friend, daughter, aunt, continual student, Christ follower, musician, outdoor enthusiast.
- What is life? Life is a great compilation of many things, but together I believe the experience is supposed to ready us for heaven. It is not to gain perfection, but to strive to run a good race and realize our need for grace in life: to give and to receive grace; to love, to forgive, to serve those around us. I believe in service and self sacrifice is the only real satisfaction. That is how we were designed.
- Are you at peace with yourself and the world at large? I am at peace. God is my strength and protector: my constant calm in the storm. Whom shall I fear, for, in Him I have placed my trust. (psalm 27 paraphrase) I have the most peace inside that I think I have ever had.
- What is importance of gratitude in your life? Gratitude is simply being humble and giving credit where credit is due. Without it, we focus too much on self and become a black hole of bitterness, selfish ambition, and unending never-quenched desire and want.
- Do you feel loved? Yes. Loved, content, and fulfilled.
Questions for you:
- What inspires you?
- Coffee or Tea? (and what kind is your favorite?)
- What kind of work do you do in real life?
- Are you fulfilled where you are, or are you looking for more?
- If you had unlimited resources and connections to get you there, what would you choose to do?